General requirements for the abstract: stages of composing, purpose and its particular types
Your message “method” is Greek, and it is translated as way of expedient or consistent execution of every work. In this instance, they are the methods of writing an essay.
Abstract – a Latin word, literally means writing an email or a public report. Mostly this word is employed to find out a frequent, convincing and concise statement or writing the essence of a question or subject of a scientific and practical nature.
The abstract is an independent written work dedicated to the consideration of a specific facet of the problem and according to the link between studying a limited quantity of literary resources of a specific subject.
Work with an abstract about life safety requires a quantity of specific skills:
- dealing with text (understanding this content of this text, analyzing the primary issues regarding the book, adequate perception of the special design of the written text);
- the fundamentals of independent, creative and thinking that is critical
- capacity to present the analyzed work, along with your own thoughts within the context associated with the studied sources about life safety.
The primary goals of writing an abstracts are systematization, consolidation, expansion of theoretical knowledge and practical skills about life safety; application with this knowledge and abilities in re solving specific learning issues, growth of skills of independent activity of a student of the next specialist of high qualification.
Your order of preparation includes the stages of doing the job
The phases include:
- selection and coordination for the topic of the abstract,
- determination for the purpose and objectives of written work,
- establishing the due date for the utilization of the abstract,
- Drawing up a summary plan,
- selection of information sources,
- study the information of sources,
- compilation of the abstract text,
- editing the written text,
- preparation of a listing of literature,
- layout of the abstract,
- submission regarding the abstract.
Evaluating an abstract, the teacher arises from the criteria:
- the relevance associated with subject matter (problematic, novelty for the problems into consideration or areas of problems);
- the relevance associated with the topic for the abstract to your content, sufficiency and modernity regarding the sources involved;
- use of the latest publications;
- research and characterization associated with the reputation for the issue, the amount of the study in the literature;
- a definite statement associated with subject, purpose and methods of research;
- generalization of results, justification of conclusions;
- utilization of the conceptual device;
- model of work and layout regarding the abstract.
The goal of abstracts as well as its kinds
Etymological meaning of the term abstract defines the information with this scientific abstractive genre: an objective short message in written kind or perhaps in a type of a public report regarding the articles for the document or sources, which sets out of the main facts and conclusions. An abstract is amongst the most typical forms of secondary texts.
the abstract would be to inform in regards to the contents of this paper originality check referring document, the recognition of this primary or any specific information. The abstract provides the opportunity to find out just how much it’s important to refer into the source as well as exactly what function.
There are many forms of abstracts:
informative (a concise statement for the important conditions of the original document in a general kind);
indicative (summary abstracts, extended annotations) informing in what is stated in the document;
monographic (put together in one source, and is called selective abstracting);
summary – these are abstracts for a offered topic on several sources with a total, systematized and general content;
review – abstracts on an extensive topic on several documents with a short description regarding the content of every of these individually.
Survey abstracting is an easy method of information in the accessibility to literature on a certain problem. The review abstract is based on annotations compared to that an element of the source that connect with the main topic of interest to your referent. Then the annotations on the subject are combined into an evaluation abstract;
auto-abstract – abstract, published by the writer of this document.